Dual - Concurrent 2.4/5GHz AP, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Five Gigabit Ethernet ports, USB for 3G/4G support.
The hAP ac² is a Dual-concurrent Access Point, that provides Wifi coverage for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies at the same time. Five 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports provide Gigabit connections for your wired devices, USB can be used for external storage or 4G/LTE modem, and device supports IPsec hardware acceleration.
New design universal case allows unit to be positioned either horizontally (desktop) or vertically (tower case). Wall anchored mounting kit is provided.
- Product code: RBD52G-5HacD2HnD-TC
- Architecture: ARM 32bit
- CPU: IPQ-4018
- CPU core count: 4
- CPU nominal frequency: 716 MHz
- Dimensions: 34 x 119 x 98mm
- License level: 4
- Operating System: RouterOS
- Size of RAM: 128 MB
- Storage size: 16 MB
- Storage type: FLASH
- Wireless 2.4 GHz number of chains: 2
- Wireless 2.4 GHz standards: 802.11b/g/n
- Antenna gain dBi for 2.4 GHz: 2.5
- Wireless 2.4 GHz chip model: IPQ-4018
- Wireless 5 GHz number of chains: 2
- Wireless 5 GHz standards: 802.11a/n/ac
- Antenna gain dBi for 5 GHz: 2.5
- Wireless 5 GHz chip model: IPQ-4018